We are delighted to host an investor pitch session for bioeconomy innovators at the upcoming Ireland’s Sustainable Future 2022 organised by Accelerate Green partners Bord na Móna and Resolve Partners. The pitch event takes place on June 8th and a full conference is on June 9th. This is an opportunity for bio-based entrepreneurs developing sustainable innovations for the future to pitch their business to investors to make new connections with the investment community to raise capital, gain valuable insights on fundraising and form new business relationships.
This is an opportunity to:
- Present to specialist investors with an interest in the bioeconomy
- Raise the profile of your business to an investor audience at a high-profile event
- Access specialised pitch training in the lead up to the event
- Win a place to pitch to investors at the MPowerBio final pitch competition in Dusseldorf in October 2022
Applications are welcome from Irish start-ups and SMEs that:
- Have a bioeconomy value proposition that is investment ready
- Work bioeconomy sub-field to participate (agriculture, aquaculture and marine, bioenergy, food, feed, flavours, pulp and paper, cosmetics, plastics, materials, textiles, hemp, waste valorisation)
- Must have a TRL of at least 4 (where relevant).
To apply please send the pitch deck that you would use to support a 3-minute pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday the 9th of May. Applicants will be notified if they have been awarded a place in the Pitch Event no later than Friday 13th May. Pitch training will also be provided ahead of the event in June.
This project has received funding from the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (JU) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101023260. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the Bio-based Industries Consortium.